Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Smile

Messages to self: I am very hard on myself. Maybe you are too? I will post reminders to myself, and maybe you, here.


  1. Smile: be happy with who you are and what you have, not with who you aren't and what you don't have.
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself. See what others are saying about you and see if that confirms how hard you are on yourself.
  3. Read messages and testimonials: "David: You are simply the best. Thank you for being an inspiration"; "David: Thanks David for your superb approach to anything 'client-name' and finance related. I thoroughly enjoy working with you. Thanks for being on call, an email or whatsapp message away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment